Thursday, November 8, 2007

ten random facts about me

1.
I am an introverted extrovert

2.
i meditate two times a day (in the morning and in the evening) for 30 minutes. i practise this (more or less) since 13 years.

3.
I don´t prefer to lie on top for making love. The best way to devote myself to the flow of passion and to get to the climax is the "traditional missionary position". I also like what we call in german "löffelchen" and i like frensh-kissing. I am open to try new things and to experiment...

4.
I die for good coffee, but it´s fuckin not good for me.

5.
I am the queen of doubts (about myself, my art, everything...)

6.
I need to go to the dentist (very soon), but i put it off again and again, because i am scared to death.

7.
I miss my friend Babette

8.
I snore

9.
o.k., i admit it: i love the film "dirty dancing". I have the DVD and i watch it now and then.

10.
I don´t clean my nose with tissues. i love to use my finger instead. i use to fish for the real big bogey´s and when i got one i love it to put it in my mouth and spit it on the ground.

cheers, iris

No comments: