Friday, February 8, 2008

my lip is no egg...













i took my new piercing out the other day. it became a kinda never ending story. and now i have enough of it. the ring i used first was to small. after a while it cut into my lower lip like a egg cutter. so i went to a piercing shop to buy a stick. the guy looked at my piercing and gave me one he thought which would be the good size. first it felt good, but after a time i realised that the stick was to short. the clasp inside my mouth made other new wounds, because the stick kinda squashed my still swolen (poor) lip. actually no problem, i could have bought a longer stick, but i had no time that day, because i had to go to work, and later the shop was closed. urgh, o.k., so i tried another ring, but that one that i had was too large and made problems with drinking and eating. and btw. the infection wasn´t going much better by changing sticks and rings all the time. so at the end i had enough of it and took it out. now i let it heal first, buy a better stick and make a new one in a few weeks....and btw: it wasn´t straight. just 1 or 1,5 mm, but i saw it every time i took a look into a mirror, i know, i can be such a fuckin perfectionist some times, but it really wasn´t straight...

No comments: