Wednesday, February 27, 2008

old demons...

the weekend at the northsea coast in belgium was good. but i wasn´t really able to relax that much.
god, i am so full of stress energy, which i built up during the last few years. actually i enjoyed what i did during the last few years, but even positiv stress and challenges are STRESS and i forgot to built up some islands where i could rest and get rid of it and relax. thats the main point i realised this weekend, because some stress related old demons watched over my shoulder and laughed at me and they make me feel fuckin bad in my own body. so currently i am still trying to stay away from the computer instead of spending all my time stucked to that machine. i slowed down my projects to just two/three things, the rest can wait. i just do my "jay oh bee" and for the rest i am looking for things which are good for me...

i watched "ratatouille" last night, eheh, its super cute !!!!

No comments: