Tuesday, April 22, 2008

i had a dream last night...
























i dreamed of a shark last night.
i swam together with a man (i am not sure who it was but i think it was the german actor matthias schweighöfer ... !? ...) into the high seas. we came to a little island. it was more a kinda buoy, a free floating small island-buoy with a tree or bushes on it. we swam around that and suddenly i saw a big shark. i was scared to death. the shark started to hunt me and i tried my best to keep that floating island between him and me. but he witted me out by jumping over the island. i was pulled under water and woke up by kicking my left leg very hard because i thought the shark bite it off...

"make your darkness conscious, or it will direct your life, and you will call it fate." (c.g. jung)

No comments: