Sunday, February 3, 2008

new piercing and expo...



i pierced my lower lip yesterday ! i like it. its still a bit swolen and it hurts a little bit when i eat something, but its o.k.
i got my first two ear-piercings when i was a little child at the age of 3 or 4 in a hospital in barcelona. i spent a holiday there with my grandparents and one nice day my granny took me to the hospital to get some nice earrings. at the same time there had been a big car crash somewhere in the city and the injured had been brought to that same hospital. my granny and me where sitting in the corridor waiting for the nurse to come to get my ear-piercings done. i didn´t know anything about that car crash. suddenly we heard a loud scream from a man racked with pain and i jumped and asked: granny, is this man getting an ear-piercing, too !? ;)

the expo in arnhem was good ! it took place in the old dance academy. its such a nice place.


it was very crowdy, because in arnhem was a sunday afternoon opening today. more than 300 people came to see the expo today and yesterday around about 250. here are some impressions...




"if you are a dreamer, come in.
if you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar,
a hoper, a prayer, a magic bean buyer...
if you are a pretender, come sit by my fire,
for we have some flax golden tales to spin.
come in ! come in ! "
-shel silverstein-

No comments: